In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”); As Art World Turkiye, it states that providing and protecting the information security of our valued customers is among our priority principles; We would like to inform you about our mutual rights and obligations.
Purposes of processing personal data
Your personal data; such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing use by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system. Any operation performed on the data is considered as “processing of personal data”.
Within the scope of the law, your personal data that you have submitted to us, by Art WorldTurkiye in the capacity of data controller; to fulfill the obligations set forth in the legislation and stipulated by the public legal entities; It is provided and processed for the purpose of using in all software developed and all services offered, including but not limited to software development and providing consultancy services in this context, and in their promotion and advertisements.
Persons and Organizations to which Personal Data can be Transferred for the Above-mentioned Purposes
Your personal data; For the above-mentioned purposes, it can be shared with servers, business and solution partners, and all third parties, public legal entities and judicial authorities from which it receives and provides services.
Collection Method of Personal Data
Your personal data; It is collected by various methods, including verbal, written, fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system.
Your Rights as Data Subject
By contacting us regarding the processing of your personal data:
1. Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
2. If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
3. To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
4. Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, at home or abroad,
5. Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
6. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
7. (5) and (6) mentioned above. Requesting the notification of the transactions made in accordance with the articles to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
8. Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
9. Requesting the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data we inform you that you have the rights. If you wish to exercise your rights set forth in Article 11 of the Law, you may submit your requests to us in writing, through a notary public or by return mail, or in a registered e-mail address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller. You can send it by other arranged methods.